torsdag 2 juli 2009
Thank you little miss fix it!



Foto: Sara Zetterström/Little Miss Fix It

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great summer so far. It has been exceptionally good weather this week. It just makes me very happy to walk around without a jacket for the first time since I have come to Sweden. Oops! I forgot to introduce myself to you. My name is Vimal and I am Anna-Karin’s sambo. If you have visited the shop in Storgatan, Kalmar, I am sure you would have seen an Indian guy fiddling around with his computer before he turns to look at you and greet you “Hej Valkommen!” in an alien Swedish accent. Well that’s yours truly!

The reason for me to write this blog is to thank Sara Zetterström from one of my favorite blogs called “little miss fix it”. What Anna and I truly like about her blog is the simplicity of her blog and of course the fantabulous articles that she writes. She is a talented photographer and has great pictures in all her blogs which adds a dash of spice to her blogs! Even though my Swedish skills are..well..hmm..downright pathetic..(now you know why I am writing in English) I translate her blogs with google translate and read them. If you go to her blog you will know that she is so disciplined and writes so many fun articles almost every day. Having her blog is like having an exclusive interior design magazine online which is always fresh and interesting with lots of new articles. I think she once wrote on one of her blogs that her goal is to write a blog every day. Go Sara go!

Anna and I are extremely happy that Sara likes our little shop so much and has written about us on her blog article “Shoppingguide - inredningsbutiker i Kalmar”. It is very kind of her to do so and is much appreciated by us. Thank you once again and keep the great articles on your blog coming. All you people..you have got to visit http://littlemissfixit.blogg.se/

Vimal.


Etiketter:

2 Comments:
Men så fina papper..

Är helt såld på det, gillar att känna och klämma på dem för att få känslan...

I Like!!!


Maliin

All these nice words!!! It makes me all warm and proud! Thank you so much Vimal for this blog, I wish I had read it earlier so I could thank you personally last time I visited the shop! It really encourage me to make an effort and improve my blogs :-). I hope the business is going well for you and Anna because I love Seagren. Thanx again!